Friday, December 19, 2008

A trip down the rail road

After a month at Locomotiv it is finally (?) here – Christmas.

The Stockholm interns had one goal. Meet up one day a week and have a beer or four. I attended the first one with our Marcus and Emil from DM09KNA. We forgot a minor detail: invite the rest of them. We have since then failed our goal and will surely continue to do so.

Locomotiv is an agency with 50+ employees located in the heart of Stockholm and in case of emergency we have a law firm below us. This far I’ve been a designer, art director assistant, photographer, batty boy and pouch bag. I am a bruised and broken man who cries himself to sleep every night, hoping that tomorrow never will come.

Honestly, everything is good, I’ve had a good time and everyone is kind. It’s a lot different from Hyper, way more intense production and a lot less Quake 3.

Fuck, 200 words were harder then I thought. Well I’m looking forward to some time off, Arsenal beating Liverpool and seeing my brothers. Take care out there. Happy Hanukkah.

By day he is a designer, by night he is a Football Manager expert, he is Henrik Backman.

2 comments:

Ess En Ess said...

Veet inte om det är så lämpligt att skriva "fuck" men men :)

Dunka upp någon bild, från loco eller typ något du gjort.

Petter Säfwenberg said...

Happy Hollidays!