Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"In-between"

Now I've been in Barcelona for a month, this is what I've been through...

Just so you know, I´m living in the ghetto, very central but still in the ghettoo, there are a lot of drug dealers and psychos, the nicest things on our street (passait escudallers) is the garbage, it only smells! Manu chao sings about the street in the song La rumba de Barcelona.

My second day in Barcelona, I was locked out on the roof of my building. After two hours and many calls to my sister I realized that I really wasn't locked out, I just had do tackle the door and then I was in! Lucky me, it was blue sky and all sunny the two hours I spent on the roof!

The second week, I started my internship, It was a quite easy start but not so fun, there were a lot of spanish interns at the agency that took care of us and showed me and annie around!

That night me and annie went to my favorite internet cafe, alsur. Thinking that we only would chill take a coffee and check facebook. But little did we known, that we soon were to be robbed (almost) I was just sitting checking my facebook, annie checked hers, when two ghettoo kidz entered the door, grabed annies computer and ran, I was screaming and annie she ran like hell after the ghetto kidz trying to kill them!
Luckily they dropped the computer on there way out, but annie didn't realized that, so she was still running after the ghettoo kidz when the computer was safe with me! I´ve never seen her react that fast!

Since then I've been to IKEA, been out on crazy clubs and been called a bitch by a psycho!

I've also been on the agencies yearly Christmas party, which was very different or very similar to the "student skiva" we have in Sweden, the only different was that this one involved drunk old guys crawling on the floor and shaking there assess to mambo nr five, or spanish schlager! There were also some "get as drunk as possible" songs, during the really nice dinner, so me and annie was a bit confused, but we took "seden dit man kommer" and just went whit the flow! And it was also free bar so it made it all easier!





I've been trough some adventure this month but im heading to the biggest one so far I´ve quitted my internship and know looking for a new one, Im as you would say "in-between" internships...


Bye Bye then...//Fannie A.KA. Bennie A.KA. intern no 2. A.KA little swedish intern no 2 who can draw...

No comments: