Monday, December 08, 2008

Two weeks at Locomotiv and one on the toilett..

This last week has been hell. We caught a stomach bug last week and mine turned really bad last Friday. So it's been a hell of a week. But now we're better.


So, enough about my intestines. 3 weeks ago me and Henrik turned up at Locomotiv for our first day and we got "dumped" the furthest way possible from those we were to work with. It's an extremely boring and uncreative space. However, they are rearranging everyone in a week or two.

Aside from were we are sitting it has been great. Every one is super friendly and helpfull. So I’m doing my internship at Locomotiv, Stockholm.

Just before I got ill I was assigned the task of making a website sketch for a pitch which was really fun. To bad I couldn't finish it. But Tobias, the Art Director liked it which is awesome! Since I'm addicted to approval :p

After these first 3(well only two really) weeks I feel that I need to take a more active part in my internship and what I’m going to learn from it. So today I’ll do some thinking and planning and book a meeting with my ”mentor”.

Hopefully I’ll have something more exiting to talk about next time. Like scary taxi drivers in New York or hookers in Barcelona.

Peace!
/Gustaf

No comments: