Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holler Sydney!

Hey, I'm John Andersson.

I've found my way to a digital agency in Sydney that goes by the name of Holler.
(Also located in London).


My first two weeks in Sydney has been quite confusing, lots of new impressions, but most of all, it's been great fun and awesome. Finding my way around in the city is getting easier, although sometimes I feel like a poor lost Swedish tourist.

The timing was perfect, the summer is just getting started over here. Going to work in flip flops everyday is great! And not having to wear three layers of clothing at this time of the year feels pretty good too!

I've been given a pretty slow introduction, which is kind of good, my work here so far has mostly consisted of various small tasks and just getting familiarized with the environment and the office. I will be working on all kinds of production and social media monitoring for campaigns further ahead.

The Holler team is a great bunch of friendly and talented people which I really look forward to working with and to learn from.

Alright, enough of this, I think it's time to head down to the pub for a Schooner... or two. Swedes just call it "En stor stark" (A large glass of strong beer).

Oh, by the way, I just found a nice place to stay in a suburb called "Bondi", close to the beaches, now I got to learn how to surf!

Cheers,
John aka "Johnno" aka "Swedish"

No comments: