Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy :)


Hellooo,

So I’m back in Sweden after being at G2 in Barcelona, I quitted my internship there because I was only the little intern there doing the things they didn’t want to do and I didn’t learn that much...

Now I’m at a much better place called Happy Place in Gamla stan, it’s a very little, only 7 people working and a big boxer dog. They have some really interesting projects going on here, and it’s a lot of fun! I’ve got my own little project and I’m also helping the other here with some bigger projects so I’m learning a lot and its fun.

They also have "the drink bears in the office Fridays" and they also have Xbox tournaments, playing everything from guitar hero to hocky so it’s not always working...

Well It was nice being in Barcelona and I really miss living there, it was always something to do, watching out for the ghetto kids or just hanging around, well its gonna be nice here in Stockholm to when it stop snowing and the spring will come...

Well that’s all for now, ciaoo /Fannieee

No comments: