Sunday, February 15, 2009

Help!!!!

I really don’t know what I’ going to write about. Change or not change internship place?? Of course I’ve been learning how to deal with comunication’s problem but the thing is that I’m not learning the things I want and need to. I don’t think I’ll be preparead to be a good project manager after this intership. So frustrating... I've talked about it at my internship place many times. It doesn't help! To change internship place??? I’ve thougt about this many times but it’s hard to change now in the midle of it. There’s no internship place available anywhere in Stockholm. And this time I'll try not to leave, I'm going to to fix this and turn the misstakes into a good thing. Sorry guys if my report to this blogg is so confusing… so am I right now.

Thank you Roger, for all your support!!!!

No comments: