Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Learn and Live




I make errors all the time. The reason is because I am fortunate to learn from talented people.

I have been working at AKQA on the Fiat account since joining the team as a Designer. Experience and knowledge is my surrounding. I work directly with an Account Manager, a Wireframe Architect, a Copywriter, a Project Manager, a Creative Director and my fictional Assistant.

Chris Williams, Creative Director – “It will take you years before you become an Art Director.”

I love what he says. I am already producing for Fiat as a Designer and I make progress, this is my start, here you have to earn your title.

Looking outside my office window, I can see the snowy rooftops of Farringdon and close to the south clearly stands St Paul's cathedral. Living outside the office is completely different to living inside. Little snowfall means no work, closed banks, closed schools, shops and most certainly no transport.

London is a challenge,
Friends, I might stay here.

Andreas Levin

No comments: