Friday, February 20, 2009

A period of uneven workload

Björn reporting from North Kingdom, Stockholm, Sweden.

So what have happen since my last report?
  • I still got my desk with my lovely MacBook Pro and all other cool stuff
  • The beta testing is done, the client was Toyota and the result is here
  • My own project does not feel scary anymore
  • I'm tired of reading all my papers and reports about project management, even tho they do come in handy once in a while
  • The Creative Director did buy the gym card in time, so he escaped from the lunch buying deal, however, he has only been there like twice since he bought it
  • We don't play that much Mario Cart anymore, reason is that the room is almost always occupied with meetings

That was an update from my last report. So what has happen since then on all other fronts?

  • As posted a couple of weeks ago, we launched plugintothesmartgrid.com which was "from-start-to-finish" project as a Project Manager / Procucer intern
  • I've been doing some work for the release of Tele2 Norway so I'm pretty tired of Frank the sheep now
  • I've been working on a big pitch, and got my idea presented to the client, unfortunately we did not get the job, but it was a great process

  • I've moved to a first-hand apartment now, so no more worrying about having to move again in 6 months.
  • I passed my training in Bodycombat so I'm now a Bodycombat instructor aswell. Just for


My master caught me in a golden moment the last day of my education (means that I was hardly able to kick at all due to cramps and tired muscles)




Early stage of the Augmented Reality project for plugintothesmartgrid.com.




Anyhow, I still enjoy my time at North Kingdom and it feels like it's gonna be a great spring. (:


So for now, over and out from the North Kingdom in the middle of Sweden

//Björn

No comments: