Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wine and dine, read and weep or whatever...




Heyheyhey a bit late but it doesn't mean it's fake. At least I'm writing unlike a coule of others, hrm.. hrm... This text will problably be quite short, had a busy day and need some sleep. Since misshappenings seems to be what amuses people the most I will start with those.

The newly renovated flat I was going to move in to wasn't really newly renovated, it was more of a construction site that now, finally, is more or less completed. Lucky enough my roomies (one from Cyprus actually, Nico the Greek represent yao!) are supernice and we can all complain and wine about the situation together.

It's been a lot of work since after Christmas so the last month I've been really tired. And the winter has (so I've been told) have been the coldest in Madrid in like 40 years, lucky me. I was so tired at one time I really didn't know what to do, I couldn't understand why my brain wouldn't work when the alarm was beeping in the morning. Somehow, one night, I forgot to close my window before I went to sleep. When I woke up the morning after I felt as healthy as a nötkärna. That's how I discovered the reason for my problem; since my room is quite small I've problably been more or less smothered since it hasn't been enough fresh air when sleeping. Leave the window bit open = problem solved.

I also went to IKEA for the first time, last Sunday actually. The time to get there i aproximately one and a half hour, included a 20 minute walk from the metro. When I got there it was closed. One and a half hour to get back. That's a pretty dumb way to spend three hours...

I've experienced and learned so much since my arrival that my tired little hands can't possibly write it down for y'all. Been visiting and meeting up with people as well, thank you all for a great time and more to come. Life at Serial Cut is more than satisfying with a wide range of different projects and methods of achieving the final results.

Last words: hip hop is your friend, sorry for not posting something more interesting (check out YouTube for something cooler), be nice to people, beer is good and religion is just stupid.

Tada, that's all folks!

Your truly, Grand Master J.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wooh! didn't know u were at serialcut, awesome! how's the projects there? have u been doing some nice 3d? ;D

Daniel Piquer said...

Ingen spanskaera jävlar! Ni kommer att brinna i helvetet för at ni inte har lärt er det heliga språket!
LÄNGE LEVE SPANIEN!
SPRÄNG RESTEN AV VÄRLDEN!

Andreas P said...

Äsch, jag har en spansk kompis och han säger att madrid är en riktig hola!