Friday, February 20, 2009

Its always sunny in Stockholm

There was no struggle for me to find an intership, the biggest problem was do decide where to go. The week before the LIA started I was on my way to Palladium but something happened.

The thing I didnt do was to ask exactly what they tought of my internship, and since I was looking for a project management intership there was a lot of problems. They could offer me a great time at their agency but it wasnt right and since I'm a backstabber I direcly went to Ottoboni Group, they offerd me an intership as a production manager right away and just a day later I signed the contract. It felt really good.

So today, friday the 20th of february I sit infront of my computer(PC) and write a blogpost about the place were I probably end up working at.

During my time here at Ottoboni I've learned a lot of things but the most importent thing is to be kind and humble, those two words can take you all the way to the top. I also learned that the work isnt all, the biggest thing is to participate and be a part of the gang so that you will be importent to them, I basically do this with money.
If you offer someone money they want to be your friend. That's how the world works. Thank god for my salary. (Cigarettes also work but since I try to quit I dont have many left of them).

What have I been working with then?
My biggest clients is Cylinda and Svenska Institutet, two big projects where we are buildning new websolutions and develope more featuers. I was also involved in a project for grammisgalan 2009, awesome.
I've also been involved in a pitch, my part was to hold parts of a presentation for the client and to write the offer. It was a success since we won it. Great. So now Im 100%, 1 of 1 pitch won. Perfect with great stats, almost as good as HEADSHOT!

I think this turned out pretty good for me, now for some other stuff.
  • The release of Vargpaktens debut album is the 24th of April so buy buy buy. Its amazing.
  • We nowdays refer to Jamil as a Blemo.
  • The best conversationstarter is still the subject about when one of your friends wee-wee on a floor infront of a sleeping guy. People love it.

  • I have actually talked to Svante at Studentmedia about hooking up with them and join them for Hultsfredsfestivalen. Awesomeness!
for you guys out in the world, remember us back in Stockholm.
Stay tuned for more info.



PEACE OUT!
/ patric

2 comments:

jamil said...

Damn Svemo,
Reppa Stright from Beirut to V-ås.

Andreas P said...

Jag har fått en sån jädrans sverigeflärp här nere så jag lyssnar uteslutande på svensk musik så jag lyssnar liksom till och med på den där! Jag måste fan flytta härifrån innan jag blir högerextrem och börjar bli sugen på att flytta till Klippan eller Helsingborg eller något lika överjävligt!