Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Insert catchy headline here

Hey everyone.

Yesterday on my way home it struck me how fast time goes, i know it sounds cliché. Then i started reflecting on how much i actually learned on my time at Blackboard thus far.
I came to the conclusion that i have learned a lot actually, not so much of the stuff i had hoped to learn like 3d and animation but other very usefull skills like typography, colour composition and how to come up with good ideas. All this new knowledge can then be applied in my personal work.

These last months i have been working with different graphic profiles for some exciting clients, i find it very refreshing to work with logotypes and print for a change. Also i am finally doing some work in 3d.
I also find it very useful to have contact with clients, setting up meetings and presenting my work. At first i felt like a fish out of water but with some practise i now feel pretty comfortable with the idea.
And i love the obligatory "Let´s drink beer in the office" fridays.

In other news, spotify is my new best friend and the highlight of every morning is when i check my and Raoul´s collaborative playlist for new tunes.

Thats all for now, hope everyone is having a blast.

/Jamil

No comments: