Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hejsan

Life at Locomotiv is good despite the fact that Gustaf left me. So what have I been up to? I’ve worked with Sony Eriksson’s Eurovision Song Contest campaign, as some of you may have seen (Aftonbladet). Gustaf and I was Motion Graphics supervisors on a project with Sony Ericsson and Robyn but right now I’m working non stop with Farsor & Morsor på stan, their site should be online in the next few weeks.

Now that a few people here are on vacation I have the pleasure of sitting together with the cool crew, something I should have done from day one, put the seat switching has been delayed.

Andreas P: I have now idea what person you rented your apartment to, but I believe there is blood on your door.

Johan E: Svensson and Ishizaki will be fit for the kick off of Allsvenskan. Teddy might miss it tough. Cant wait for you to arrive at Tempel Bar.

Marcus S: Arsenal had four straight 0-0 games before the Dane last night scored twice and helped them to a 1-3 victory on the road. Marcus, you say you are a fan...

Nico and Johannes: When will you come get your stuff?

Now I have to get back. I wish I had lill-Martin here. I need serious CSS help.

/Henke