Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BANG BANG

Me and Petter was refreshing the Dm09sto blog ALL day to see the lates entry. Until I notice at 22.00 that I was suppose to blog today! MATHA FAKKA, YOU FAKKIKING KAKAROCH!

Bang Bang… That's how my first day at Domani Studios started. The life here at Bedford ave in Brooklyn, Ain't easy. Right now I'm living were Jay-Z grow up. Now I really understand what he raps about.

I'm kind of telling the truth… 1094 Bedford ave were I live (together with Petter, Felix, Madonna and a friend of Felix and Petter called Robin) is known for being a "bad" neighbourhood, and there where a shoot out this Saturday and Jay Z was raised in this neighbourhood. But is not that bad as it sounds once you get to know the neighbourhood.
But me and the guys have found apartment. It's cheap and it's on wikipidia. It took us exactly one week to get it and I'm really looking forward to move in (we move in the 1 of Dec).

Domani Studios is a really good place to do your internship I think. Everybody is really nice and they brake you in easy to the world of internet and commercials and you know things like that…

Observation nr 1: American people talk like people in sitcoms.

Observation nr 2: Brooklyn is hipsters paradise (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAO4EVMlpwM)

Observation nr 3: Hipsters in Nyc look like scum from Carmen (a anarchist bar at Södermalm in Stockholm)


/Daniel "Pikkan Pajas" Piquer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have some liquid lover for you Daniel!

/Larssa Thomsen

Lars Thomsen said...

WTF?

/Lars

Anonymous said...

OMG?

/Larssa Thomsen