Friday, November 28, 2008

Creative Space <3 you

I'm having my internship at Creative Space in my hometown Stockholm. The office is situated on Södermalm and it's quite convinient since I just moved to a new apartment in a suburb just south of Stockholm city so it just takes me fifteen minutes from door to door. I chose to stay in Sweden for my internship because I love Stockholm and I tend to get homesick quite fast ^___^

My first day at the office was quite hectic since I got three different tasks to handle and I had very little time on my hands to solve them. I didn't have time to be nervous so I just plunged right into work.
Since then I've been helping with different projects and right now I'm illustrating for a website that distributes designer lingerie. It's great fun!

It's my second week, going on third, and I really like being an intern here and everyone is so cool, nice and helpful and I feel more like a co-worker than "just" an intern.
Every friday there's "friday-beer" and that means that we drink beer and/or wine at the office and invite people from the same business to come and join us.
(If anyone of you interns in Stockholm feel like dropping by any friday you're very welcome to do so!)

Anyway, that's all for me. Miss y'all and hope that you're doing fine at your internships.

XOXO

// Susan Nygren

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Susan, I will definitely come next friday for some beer!

/Larssa Thomsen

Anonymous said...

You´re always after the freebies Larssa, take it easy, so you dont get too wasted!

/ Patte

Anonymous said...

It's not about that Patte, it's about networking with people and share ideas. Of course I like beer but I enjoy more to hang out with nice people in the same business. Hope to see you there Patte.

/Larssa Thomsen

Anonymous said...

Sorry Larssa, aint got time to waste, you know, im a project manager now.

Suzy Newbranch said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

"You´re always after the freebies Larssa, take it easy, so you dont get too wasted!"

Best quote ever!