Wednesday, November 19, 2008

L.A

Hi.

I've been in LA for almost a week now. The city has been treating me good so far, got a great place to stay right now, two students from Hyper Island, karlskrona letting me crash on their couch. Will be looking for my own apartment to share with an upcoming intern at my agency soon.

Im doing my 7 month long internship at Buck(www.buck.tv), today was my second day. The studio is spacious and in the middle of downtown, the people working there all seem great and I've been well taken care of. There are a few other interns there from europe and the states, lots of young and old very talented people.

I've got thrown right into production and I'm enjoying myself so far. not much to say after just two days. All really good impressions so far.

Coffee machine works great.

hope everyone else from dm09 is having a good time!

out

Axel

No comments: