Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love neighbours.....



















One week at Firstborn, New York. I´m having a great time, working with some really talented people. I began with a real project my second day, right now working with the super genius french guy behind the flash 3D engine Five3D, Mathieu Badimon, and he´s a great resource for everything I wanna know about anything anytime. That´s great, cause I´m struggeling with a second Physics Engine in one week. I´m pretty sure, this experience will give me a lot, and will prepare me more than well for my future career in the business. It feels great. And that´s not all Lundmark, the Tweener guy is here aswell.

Besides that, I met my new neighbour, our really friendly, sociable, dear neighbour, he told us he was going to call the police the first time he saw us, just saw us in the staircase. I´m very curious about who he´s calling when we throw our first party...

That´s my first week...

And Martin S, I think I´ve found the restaurant!


/ Daniel

1 comment:

Hyper Island said...

...this "neighbour thing" can be an interesting docusoap story I guess...sound weird!