Tuesday, April 07, 2009

7/4 2009

Hallå ja!

I have had a cold so i have not been feeling very well. Well now I'm currently doing a lot of things simultaneously and it's kind of tingle my belly a little bit. That or the fact that i found out what the best song I ever heard is called. I have heard it at some clubs before, like a funny song in between, with the reactions from the people at the dance floor; kind of similar to the reactions of "känn igen sorg för mig göteborg", or maybe more like "Michelangelo" by Björn Skifs. (the happyness of "känn ingen sorg för mig göteborg and the authority and nostalgia of "Michelangelo") Or well, I'm not really sure exactly wich this song its exactly like and I cannot relly figure it out now. All i know is that this song is fabulous. Everybody will love it! Impossible to not love it. Love it!

So there, I'm spreading the culture of Spain and everybody should embrace this piece. I want it to be the soundtrack to every party worth the name party. I want it to be played at Linda Rosings wedding! Will she marry Hugo? Hope not. Hugo is giving me creeps. I wish that she will marry the Gothenburger.

Also i want to recommend the SVT documentary "Jag vill inte leva det här livet". It's about a crew of GHB addicts. Really good. It gives you a fresh point of view of life, if you tired of photoshop, stupid vectors or puking gradients.

Farewell

4 comments:

Andreas P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andreas P said...

Moi, je préfère : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJy2RJvyEek

Björn Blomquist said...

"Please leave your name and telephone number...." who are you?

Solveig said...

jag är fläsket i ungspannkakan!! mitt nummer är 693937247. hör av dig någon gång så kan vi kanske ta en öl!

bra låt andreas! men jag tycker min är strået vassare.. fick även ett tips på lena p-hås nanananan typ eller något.. spana i det! vetlanda 4-ever.