Monday, April 13, 2009

New York, New York
















Here I am sitting in the big light filled kingdom of Freedom + Partners drinking my Starbucks coffee whilst taking in the invigorating taste of a Göteborgs Rapé.
The cars passing over Brooklyn bridge in an eternal flow gives away sound like a distant thunderstorm and I'm thinking:

"Life is wonderful"

Ok what I'm really are trying to say is that,
I'm very happy I ended up at F+P where I feel I've grown immensly already.
The guys here are truly todays McGuyvers of the web. There is I guess almost nothing
they couldn't make happen on the Internet!
And furthermore Freedom+Partners has the coolest CEO ever, Mark Ferdman who plays the role as a mentor equally as good as Clint Eastwood played a whiskey drinking cowboy in Sergio Leone's western movies during the sixties.
Exept here we don't do the Ennio Morricone background music..

I´m not much of a blogger as some may have noticed but I had to tell you this little story.

Cheers from Nicolas Antoniades and NYC!

No comments: