Friday, April 24, 2009

David Götmalm



Aspiering Project/ Production manager -MRM Starsky.
 
Things I’ve been doing since last entry.

  • Gained some weight, lost some weight, and gained some weight again.
  • Cut my hair shorter, didn’t help.
  • Had lunch with most of the Stockholm Interns.
  • Waiting for a visit be the Hyper Island Staff.
  • Learned a lot more flash, html and CSS.
  • Worked in projects with three new clients.
  • Took evening classes in project planning and project economics.
  • Made three new portfolios, finally settling on the plainest one.
  • Started a twitter account.
  • Watched 4 seasons of Battlestar galactica.
  • Dreamt about starting a digital agency.
  • Dreamt about getting yelled at, at work.
  • Left the 20ths´s. Finally turned 30.
  • Found more gray hairs in my beard.
  • Exchanged my horrible work-PC to a Mac.
  • Taught my dog that human hands aren’t food.
  • Bought a treadmill (for my dog).
  • Watched my dog poop while running on it.
  • Went snowboarding.
  • Tried skiing for the first time since 1989.
  • Fell on my face, broke a tooth.
  • Went back to snowboarding.

All in all, life’s treated me fair.

Sometimes I’ve been lucky but most of the time I’ve got what I deserve.
I’ve recently passed half quarter that marks the tipping point of my internship period. 
As a sign of this I’ve seen a change in work tasks that I get and I’m now preparing to run along side, one of the agency’s gifted account directors. 

-“Life is like a box of chocolates”, you never know witch ones will leave stains.


Anyway, today is my birthday so please send one of the following gifts:
 
-A job as a junior project manager / producer
-A RIB boat “Bombard C3” with at least a 25 horsepower engine
-A Rhodesian ridgeback puppy
-A Black Range Rover sport
-A pair of Apple sneakers
-A discount at the dentist
 
If not, bugger off and leave my thirty-year-old (axx) alone!

No comments: